As soon as the initial greetings are exchanged and you have taken your seat the interview probe is likely to begin. A few informal questions may be asked to make you comfortable. The interviewers want to discount the initial nervousness and will see to it that you are your normal self before they start the grilling. From the time you enter the interview room they also keep a sharp eye on your body language to gauge your confidence level. It all...
Posts made in October, 2016
- The ultimate interview question – Why should we select you?
- The answer to the interview question describe yourself briefly
- Advanced CV writing techniques narrative
- How to answer what do you know about this company in a job interview
- Career options for science students other than engineering and medical