The website Job-mentor is meant for mentoring prospective visitors for securing a job. The blogs written by the author are meant for providing suitable advice to the concerned visitors with a view to help them with their respective careers. The contents of the blogs are based on professional expertise and experience. By visiting the site, you as a visitor are engaging the services of Job-mentor and hence agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- The content until otherwise stated is free for reading. The content can be utilized to improve your own career prospective.
- The views expressed are the author’s own. It is entirely up to you to accept or discard them. The author is in no way responsible for a failure arising out of the implementation of the recommendations.
- The author of job-mentor is in no way responsible for a loss, damage or setbacks in any area arising out of following the blog proposals. Discretion is advised for the users.
- Any reference to a third party is purely unintentional and will be corrected if found objectionable by you as a reader.
- Comments from readers are welcome and freely accepted and published. If the comments exceed a certain limit they are likely to be closed for that particular blog.
- The author reserves the right to change the content, remove the blog, delete objectionable comments etc. from display.
- Copying, reproducing or selling the content from the website is strictly prohibited. Any such act will be treated as infringement and taken up for legal proceedings under the cyber laws.
- The linkages in the articles may take you to the different sections in the website. However, with time there will also be external linkages which may take you to third party websites. The author of Job-mentor is in no way responsible for the content appearing in other websites.
- With time you will also find advertisements posted on job-mentor. These are again linkages to third party websites and the author of Job-mentor cannot take any responsibility for the content experienced by the visitor, or business carried out by him on the advertising third party websites. You as a visitor must use discretion and caution before participation on the linked third party websites.
- At a certain point of time certain paid services are also likely to be implemented. The payment methods will be safe to keep your payment information secure.
- You may be asked for your personal information for the interaction on the website. This information will be confidential and not shared with the other users or third parties. The data so collected on the Job-mentor website may be used for the purpose of analysis only and full confidentiality will be maintained.
- For cases where personalized interaction takes place, much more personal data will be required to suggest methodology and approach. Here also the confidentiality will be maintained. You as a participant can share the information with full transparency without any fear of disclosure.
Latest posts by job-mentor (see all)
- Advanced CV writing techniques narrative - September 21, 2016
- How to answer what do you know about this company in a job interview - September 13, 2016
- Career options for science students other than engineering and medical - September 6, 2016